Thursday 27 November 2008

GOOD TO BE BACK!

To my peeps…

Tiara J’s back in da house!

Friday, 14th November, I boarded my flight home from Melbourne. I must say the first taste of Malaysia Airline’s Satay and to hear Bahasa Malaysia being spoken during the in-flight announcements only confirmed how much I missed the home country. Watching Asha Gill during the KLIA arrivals video filled me with such excitement that I was so near already.

Well, I arrived the day before I had to open our second Starmaker Musical Bootcamp at Ten On Ten Studio, Ampang. Last year’s Bootcamp was run by Sean Ghazi, Pat Ibrahim and Reza Zainal Abidin. This year, we brought Steve Rahman-Hughes in early, and he brought along with him his mate, another UK-based actor who’d starred in several plays including Miss Saigon, Jesus Christ Superstar and had also worked with The Royal Shakespeare Company, Matthew Cross.

Tbc, stay posted. Meantime, these are photos from the Bootcamp…















2 comments:

MaisarahMS said...

hye tiara~~

ive already bought the pgl3 ticket online and cant wait to watch the show~~

and also: welcome back to malaysia

(^_~)

Kenangan Lalu said...

Wow~ So cool!

I can't wait for February to arrive...

Haha, that guy in the red shirt in the third row must hav ehurt his feet. At least he can dance, not like me~ =)

Nway, Good Luck, Ms Tiara n PGLM!